Saturday, November 23, 2019

17M almost two years ago I found this Reddit

I’m 17 found this Reddit almost two years ago now , and thought I’d share my progress some more I had loose skin surgery and posted about it a few months ago , and am currently lean bulking I’m eating about 3700 to 3900 calories right now between 167 to 170 at 6’2 thanks for all the help from this reddit or I wouldn’t’t have found something I loved. It’s kinda of funny a few years ago I hated doing anything other than playing videos games , and I love this reddit for helping me find something that changed my life for better. When I found this reddit I thought I wouldn’t stick with it at first , but then I became addicted to seeing the scale move at first then I started lifting after weight loss. Thanks once again for everything this reddit seriously changed my life for the better.

Progress pics - https://imgur.com/a/aYPOH2C

submitted by /u/WhiteMeatFat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHTvDU

No comments:

Post a Comment