Friday, November 22, 2019

Really need some support, wanting to lose 50Lbs

I am currently 5'9 and around 205 pounds. 3 years ago I was 165 pounds, and in great shape. I am starting to really despise the way I look and have no idea how to start and commit to losing weight. I used to have time for lots of sports and worked a physically demanding job. Now I work in an office and have put on all the weight without even realizing it. When I google ways all I get are bullshit weight loss articles that all say the same bullshit like love yourself and be reasonable. I dont want to be reasonable. I want to lose all the weight I put on..

Please reddit, help me do this. I want to be able to walk in front of a mirror without averting my gaze.

submitted by /u/HockeyAndMoney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DcY5C4

No comments:

Post a Comment