Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I lose fifty pounds but I dont feel different.

Hello everyone. I lost 50 pounds since May of this year. I am 29f, 5'11", and weigh 220 pounds (swash 270). I basically am doing the omad intermittent fasting thing, and it works great. My issue is that I thought I would be happier by now. Even though my clothes are smaller, I dont see a difference in myself at all. I still feel very insecure and have no self esteem (I really thought I would gain confidence). To add insult to injury a friend of mine insinuated that I have an eating disorder because I only eat one time a day, and it frustrated me. I am working so hard and see no results, I still feel awful about myself and now this friend is being mean spirited about my personal eating habits. My motivation for losing weight is mainly I want to travel and to get married, both of which will be made way easier if I was thin. I try to keep this in mind but it's getting harder every day. Its so weird, my weight loss is going perfectly but I still am not happy.

submitted by /u/Born-Reaction
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rwE5aZ

No comments:

Post a Comment