Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Bad self image and relationship with food after weight loss

So, I'm a 23 y/o male and I've lost a little over 40kg since this february. Everybody's complementing me about it and the difference really is remarkable (size XXL to M or S). But, I think it's time to stop losing weight as many of my friends have stated many times. The problem is, if I start eating a little bit more I feel like shit, like I did something bad and that I'm gonna screw everything up (gain all the weight back). By the way, I've been going to the gym and am lifting weights so, in theory, I should put some muscle on if I'm in a caloric surplus. Knowing all of that, I still can't accept the fact that I should eat more and be a little bit less mindful about my diet. Does anyone have some advice for me or should I just go and see a shrink?

submitted by /u/dbago00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QT00Us

No comments:

Post a Comment