Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Changes since starting my weight loss journey. 15lbs down.

At 37 days in, I have to remind myself that I have already felt great changes, and there will be even more to come! Here is my list.

  • My pants aren't tight, don't roll down, and neither does my underwear! (fellow fat people, you know this is the worst...)
  • I'm just starting to see my progress (take progress pics folks!) and it's super motivating
  • I feel like I have the discipline set in stone now, and I can enjoy the journey. It does not feel like punishment.
  • I am more focused on others, hobbies, my kid, etc. because I am not always eating.
  • I enjoy a variety of foods, compared to my trash diet before. (I don't restrict though, as long as it fits in my calories it's free game!)
  • Eating to discomfort does not feel good, and when I indulge, I feel 10x worse. It repels me from doing it again. (It used to set me back and I'd ruin my momentum or diet entirely, but now I just log it all and move on.)
  • So much energy. So so so much energy. I will note that it took about 4 weeks before I felt this kick in.
  • Better dental hygiene! I have always sucked at brushing and flossing x2 a day, but since I stop eating before 8pm, I brush my teeth and don't overeat at night like I used to. Then I'd go to bed without brushing again. I'm sure something is better than nothing, but what a waste!

I still have 10 more months to go before I hit my ultimate goal weight, but I'm looking forward to it this time. What kind of progress have you seen in yourself?

Note: I eat 1200 calories a day, and had a baby 4 months ago, which is probably why I've lost so much in only a month. Recently, my body has slowed down to about 1lb/wk.

submitted by /u/raindropsonpavement
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rxV7FJ

No comments:

Post a Comment