Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I guess habits DO change

Earlier today I was upset and angry because of some issue unrelated to weight loss and decided to go to buy some food since I didn't want to eat anything that I already had in the house.

I thought that maybe I'll get some muffin or pastry, but instead I got a pretzel, cottage cheese and a bottle of soda without calories. And at the registry I also took a chocolate bar. I went home and dealt with the issue how I could for the time being and ate the pretzel by dipping it in cheese and washed it down with 2 glasses of soda. And now that it's over I don't even want that bar anymore, I might give it to a roommate.

It really surprised me that I didn't go for any other snacks like chips or that God damned 600 calorie muffin. I thought about it, but I just thought that I might be sick if I went for those options. Things really do change for the better, 6 months ago I wouldn't have hesitated to just buy a ton of snacks and sweets whenever I was angry and upset, not that I'm complaining that I don't eat my feelings anymore.

submitted by /u/Beeznuz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35yM6uW

No comments:

Post a Comment