Wednesday, November 27, 2019

My go-to 28-day weight loss program specifically for women!!

Hi guys! I've been reading posts here for a very long time, never posted myself so this is a first! I absolutely love this community. It's always so motivating. For the past months I've been following a weightloss 28-day program on repeat and I wanted to share because I actually lost 43 pounds. Now maybe it doesn't seem like much for some of you but for me it's good for me because weightloss has always been very difficult so this is huge for me. Nonetheless here it is for those interested https://mmini.me/CinderellaSolutionWeightLossJC . I really wanted to share this because I was just really surprised... It's designed specifically for women and it was founded by Carly Donovan. SO there are 2 phases Ignite Phase and Launch Phase it combines types of food which help women lose weight and reduce excess fat. Anywayy I hope everyone had an amazing day, if you've tried this program please tell me! and tell me if you plan on trying it!

submitted by /u/Tofuof
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Fduct

No comments:

Post a Comment