Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Some Questions!

Hi!

I'm planning to start on my weight loss journey. I have an Indian Weight Loss tracking app - HealthifyMe's premium plan for a year to track my macros and micros. After calculating I see that I should be eating 1250 calories per day on a sedentary lifestyle.

I am living with my family so cooking is for four people. And I don't intend to eat outside food for a month or two so that's not a problem. I'm an eggetarian.

Okay so my basic and silly questions are

  1. How do you measure things like oil etc when the dish is being cooked for 4 people - and I can't cook for myself separately because that would be weird or should I do that for a week? Would eyeballing help here?
  2. Should I be measuring things like cumin seeds, herbs etc? Or excluding all that is okay?
  3. Is 1250 okay or should I be eating lesser than that? If I decide to start exercising does this go up?
  4. I have exams over the next 2 months - what can I eat to keep my mind alert especially considering I will be taking strong antibiotics for a week and sleep inducing anti-allergics for a month.
  5. Edit : Also, do I really need to weigh everything?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/karishma_2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OOL6fg

No comments:

Post a Comment