Saturday, November 23, 2019

I need to be better

I started my weight loss journey a couple of years ago. I lost about twenty pounds from working out and loosely dieting. Now, I have been stuck at the same weight for most of the two years. I started at 250 pounds and now I'm 230; I'd like to be down at 210. I work out five times a week; thirty minutes of cardio followed by 30 minutes of lifting. That said, I eat TERRIBLY. Working out seems to cancel offset the unhealthy eating. I will start a diet and then stop after three or four days. It seems like I have this self-destructive way with food. My thought process is "well I cheated already, so I might as well cheat for the day". This seems like a daily cycle. I am constantly trying to start a new diet (calorie counting or WW) every other week, but it just never works.

What do you all do for food addiction? I feel like this is the main thing that is really holding me back. Any and all advice is definitely accepted and appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Erroneous2Times
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35qOyDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment