Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[NSFW] What would it take / how much more can I expect to improve my physique?

My stats are in my flair but just in case someone doesn’t see them, I’m 40/male, 5’8”, 157 lbs with 100 lbs lost. I run or cycle daily and am a (mildly) competitive runner. I’ve done minimal weight training.

As you can see, despite being back in “normal” weight territory, I still have quite a bit of residual fat and/or loose skin in my chest and lower abdominal areas. I’m practically in maintenance mode at this point, having only lost 3.6 lbs in the last 3 months, and am only expecting to lose 2-3 lbs more.

I’d be interested in hearing from guys here who have started in a similar place as me, or anyone else who might know. What, if anything, would it take to get rid of most or all of what remains (with loose skin understandably still being there)? Is additional weight loss needed to resolve this or should I be spending more time at the gym?

https://imgur.com/NkefYB5

submitted by /u/nomorelegalese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OsNRnI

No comments:

Post a Comment