Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hiiiii I’m new here! 24/4’11”/190. Advise for my journey?

I don’t really know where to start, so I’ll just start by saying I’ve never been skinny. I wasn’t overweight or even chunky until maybe about 4th/5th grade, but when my struggles with weight began they neverrrrrr ended! My family was just super busy and always traveled so we ate out most often, typically late at night, and one meal a day. Thinking back I wonder if this contributed to a slow metabolism🤔 I’ve always been active, though. On sports teams from elementary on and even cheered in college. Fast forward to senior year of college I was so stressed I got up to 220😭 (Normal 165-170 tops) . Post grad I got depressed and lost 40 pounds!! [boy did I resent all the positive comments I received about my weight loss at the expense of my mental health, but that’s a story for another time] Now, I’m maintaining my depression and anxiety much better! (No medication!.........well except cannabis👀), but the scale is creeping back up😭😭😭 Depression sucks, but it did give me some weight loss momentum & I really don’t wanna go back. My biggest issue is probably portion control. I am a student again in the day and work nights, so it’s impossible not to eat late (usually some kind of crockpot meal) and I don’t have much time for exercise outside my normal routine (still have time some tho) I’m really supposed to be like 110 for my height, and tbh that seems like a hella daunting task...any tips for success?

Thanks in advance🙏

submitted by /u/PettyDoctor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DnsBt9

No comments:

Post a Comment