Friday, November 29, 2019

Starting my journey now!

I (20M) am starting my weight loss journey right now. I wasn’t overweight as a child but got heavier and heavier from 13 onwards and at this point I weigh 125kg. A lot of people act surprised when they hear that number if the topic arises, I’m not sure if it’s out of politeness or if it’s because I’m fairly tall so I carry it better than some? (6ft)

Anyway, I’ve been telling myself I’d lose weight for months but never actually committed to it for more than a couple of days, and old habits would sink back in. Last week I decided I’d just had enough of being overweight and went online to calculate my TDEE (2,754 I believe). After this I’ve counted absolutely everything that I’ve eaten and drank, and I’ve manage to keep it under 1,800 every day, feeling proud of myself! I’m not sure how to figure out how much weight I’d lose in a month/year eating at this deficit, could anybody point me in the right direction? I’d love to weigh 90kg one day but I understand that’s a long way away!

submitted by /u/GrapefruitRain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ORHJV6

No comments:

Post a Comment