Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hobbies help [tip]

Sorry this is my first post so hopefully I do this correctly.

I’m a 5’2” 25YF SW:181lbs CW:156lbs GW:120lbs I knew I used food to cope with depression and anxiety but I didn’t realize how dependent on it for happiness I had become. Before food was so important and the focus of my day. It was the only thing that brought me enjoyment. Eventually something just snapped and i couldn’t take being my size anymore. I started losing weight by CICO/doing OMAD on the days I work and IF on my days off and weight lifting. I found that since I don’t preoccupy myself with food and I only have to prep 1 or 2 meals I have so much more time. I’ve been in love with weight lifting, discovered some amazing books, and this past month I started learning bass guitar, something I’ve been wanting to do for years. Now I don’t really spend that much time thinking about food except for when I’m cooking and entering calories into MyFitnessPal. I look forward to weight lifting after a stressful day of work instead of grabbing Jack n the box. And I can get lost playing bass for hours and forget I was even hungry. Anyways if you have the time and the means to learn an instrument/take a dance class/paint/write/whatever I highly recommend it. It’s been therapeutic and helpful to my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/treesandhappyshit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R0M6Qg

No comments:

Post a Comment