Monday, November 25, 2019

Post weight loss chest... situation

Hi, longtime viewer but first time poster here. Over the past year I went from 220 pounds down to 160 pounds, and still going. I’m extremely happy with my progress! But, being 19 F, I figured that I wouldn’t have a big issue with weight loss affecting my chest. I expected it to get smaller, but as I lose more and more weight there’s a large amount of loose skin forming. I’m not quite sure what my options are. For those that have gone through something similar, did you choose to do a surgical lift, use exercise or another technique / special bra, or simply learn to deal with it? For the surgery route, how much skin is “enough” to constitute a fix? If that makes sense. Am I too young to consider this?

My goal weight is 130, and if I reach this goal I’m afraid the situation will keep getting worse. Thank you in advance for the help :)

submitted by /u/saturns15th_ring
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OJj7Om

No comments:

Post a Comment