Saturday, November 30, 2019

Accountability: I saw that my projected goal date is June 13th 2020, exactly 2 years since I began my journey (6/13/2018). I have been putting away $30 a month to celebrate with a $700-750 weight loss tattoo when I reach my goal!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a good day 💝

I am a fan of tattoos; I have about 6 and want more. However, good quality and large tattoos are very expensive.

When I weighed in when I began my journey, I realized "Holy crap! All the money I used to spend binging on could be added together and saved for a tattoo!"

Then, when I weighed in today, I plugged in my stats into multiple weight loss sites and saw that my projected goal date, if I eat roughly the same amount of calories each day, will be exactly 2 years from when I started! 6/13/2020

I did the math and realized two years is 730 days. If I put aside $1 dollar every day (or $30 a month), I can afford a high quality $700-750 tattoo to remember my journey by!

I just wanted to share this with you all, and when I DO reach my goal weight in June (doesn't have to be EXACTLY on the 13th, but I will aim to reach it in that month), I will share my tattoo with you all!

https://ibb.co/GCR60mm

submitted by /u/traumathrowawayacc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q53EQc

No comments:

Post a Comment