Saturday, November 30, 2019

“What do you eat today?” Leave me alone.

Okay so I’m back home for break and I’ve saw a couple people I haven’t seen since I was fat as hell, and I get they just won’t shut up. I keep getting asked “What did you eat today” over and over like why do y’all care.. and one of them is always asking me, it’s so annoying.

The most annoying moment was when I was first asked this and I said a chimichanga covered with cheese and some chips (it was good as hell btw) and immediately here they come with “That isn’t healthy” “aren’t you supposed to be eating clean” “why would you eat that?” “Ooo omg wow” I just try to get them to understand I can eat what I want and losing weight and getting healthy doesn’t mean I have to go cold turkey on any type of junk food? I get annoyed really quickly and I snap back with so what tf did you eat today... but I get no response and the conversation quickly changes LMAO! The funniest/most annoying part is is that these people were all smaller than me before (since we’ve known each other) and then actually got big, it blows my mind they really think they have any room to worry about my eating choices. Mind y’all I do a 80/20 split AND since I’m on thanksgiving break I’ve decided to not even count calories just eat what I want but in moderation.

I get it, it’s different for them to see me this way because oh have the turntables... but geez I literally don’t give a shit about what they eat now or when I was heavy, all in all the weight loss process is a very interesting experience lol

Edit: If you got the reference at the end you’re amazing

submitted by /u/outofparadise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DvyK6J

No comments:

Post a Comment