Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Can I expect to have a ton of loose skin after weight loss? are there any ways to prevent while losing weight?

Im M/17/6'3/ Was 410 now down to 365 started in April. I am curious if there are any ways to not have a ton of loose skin afterwards since surgery isn't really a good option for me financially. The way my fat gathers isn't focused on any one area and spreads throughout my whole body. Right now im losing around 3 pounds a week on intermittent fasting and exercising 5 - 7 times a week. I know that having some is almost inevitable given my prior weight and no matter the outcome anything is better than my 3 - 4 sodas a day playing while doing nothing than playing video games all day. I just want to know if I can do anything to make another insecurity into something manageable.

submitted by /u/xNeao
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KTEsDl

No comments:

Post a Comment