Saturday, November 23, 2019

Anyone else ride their bike as exercise to help with the weight loss?

I just started a few days ago to try to lose weight. I absolutely hate running and getting a gym membership is not for me. I prefer to workout alone, and it has to be something I actually enjoy for me to stick to it. I also love swimming, but cannot do that until at least the spring lol. So I took up bike riding. I am tracking my rides with Strava, and ride for about 30 min/ 2 miles. I am tired by the time I make it back home, and hope to be able to go longer distance eventually. If you ride your bike to lose weight, how well has it worked for you? P.S. I am doing CICO, just in case that helps.

submitted by /u/shootdashlootbash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34p6bE1

No comments:

Post a Comment