Friday, November 29, 2019

Keeping it up through Thanksgiving trip

I felt great showing off my slimmer figure at Thanksgiving yesterday. I indulged in a little too much pumpkin pie last night to the point of a stomach ache lol, but I woke up early to hit a spin class in my parent’s area.

I don’t want last night’s minor setback to completely derail the hard work I’ve been putting in for months and months. People who I’m vacationing with are really into the whole “let’s over-drink and over-eat and self-loath together” attitude. Usually I follow suit and go along with the group mentality, but I refuse to let myself down like that this year.

I want to walk away from my trip out of town feeling invigorated and one step further along in my weight loss journey. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/itslalasworld
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34zlie3

No comments:

Post a Comment