Thursday, November 28, 2019

What I'm thankful for this year.

Hi! I'm currently on my own weight loss journey. Today I would like to talk about my eldest brother.

Since he was married almost 20 years ago he has been gaining weight. I'm not even sure at his heaviest what he weighed. If I had to guess 300+lbs. It really scared me. I was always worried for him and his health. He tried working out and many diets. He'd lose a little but quickly gain it back.

About a month ago I saw him for the first time in two months. He was half his size! I couldn't believe it. He has been using WW (I am not advocating WW). I'm absolutely shocked and so very proud. He's doing it. He looks amazing.

This year I'm thankful for my brother and his better health. To everyone today that is seeing family today just know we notice! We are proud of you! Good luck today!!

submitted by /u/SJaneZippy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rE9wjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment