Thursday, November 28, 2019

That time I thought my hip bones were going to kill me

A few months ago, a little into my weight loss, I felt something strange on my stomach. About half way in on both sides, there was a strange, solid mass.

I got a little freaked out, told my husband, who said to monitor it. So I did. The mass never seemed to grow or hurt, so I guess I just got used to it, figuring it was some really bad bloating.

Cue to today, 70+lbs down. I'm getting dressed and accidentally bump my hip. I touch my hip bone, then have a moment of realisation.

At my heaviest weight, my hips were about 10 inches bigger. My 'hips' weren't actually where my hip bones were. Nope, they were further in.

Basically, I started losing weight, felt strange bumps and monitored my own hip bones for weeks because I didn't realise what they were.

Of course I get it now and feel especially stupid, but it really tickled me this morning when I realised what I'd done. In my defence, I haven't had visible bones in years! There was a similar instance where I felt something weird, luckily I was able to recognise my collarbone without too much trouble lol.

Do you have any funny weight loss stories? Pleasr share!!

submitted by /u/Dominoodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L3Tuqf

No comments:

Post a Comment