Thursday, November 28, 2019

Lookin' 4 a buddy!

Hi everybody! I should start a period of weight loss (20kgs more or less) but I am lacking motivation.

For this reason, I am considering finding a "buddy", someone else, possibly of my age (20-25, but not necessarily), which is in a similar condition to support each other on a daily basis (more or less frequent is also fine, we can arrange the best solution for both). I am a serious person, I hate scams, so I don't want, and I don't do (1) money requests (2) being pushy asking for personal information (3) creepy "romantic" (or worse) stuff.

Just a friendly, supportive, shameless method to lose weight together. I am not English mother tongue so I would also like to leverage this opportunity to refine my English. Let me know if anyone is interested!

(This account is new because the one I normally use is known to my friends and I didn't want them to know).

submitted by /u/rsmvf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rw6RZE

No comments:

Post a Comment