Friday, November 22, 2019

Long-term success

Hey guys and gals.

I'll get right into the thick of it. I keep running into the issue of relapsing into old binge eating habits. Not even binge eating, just poor eating habits and lack of exercise in general. I just found out over the last year I've gained 27 pounds, and my BMI has sky rocketed to what I had lowered it too a year ago.

The work I put into losing that weight was A LOT, as you all are familiar with. But, and this always seems to happen, I eventually just stop being so vigilant with my eating and exercising. I let loose, perhaps I'm too busy and want to 'reward' myself with doing well in school or otherwise.

So, as I restart - yet again - my weight loss journey, do you all have any advice for sticking to my convictions and keeping the weight I lose off?

submitted by /u/roy2roy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33eXQRA

No comments:

Post a Comment