Friday, November 22, 2019

I’ve been lurking for a while and has been my goal to share my weight loss of 40 pounds with you guys for a while so here it is :)

Started 6 months ago, before I started I had the mindset of I don’t care what the doctors say “what’s the point of living if I don’t enjoy it” or whatever BS I believed. The truth was I did not enjoy life at the weight I was. I could barley look people in the eye because I believed I was being judged, I believed I was worthless, I believed that no one liked me even though I had many friends who wanted me to get healthy. My only happiness was food and gaming, anytime I got stressed over an issue it was eat, eat, and eat some more.

one day I said enough is enough I’m tired of feeling like this, I started by seeing a nutritionist in downtown Hollywood cause YK it’s LA haha anyway, she told me to try keto. I researched more into keto and I learned a lot from r/keto, I also did OMAD and 1500 max calories. I would be lying if I said I did this without bumps. I believe I failed 3-6 times to cravings of sweets and bread. Eventually I got it down and I started seeing the numbers go down, that was basically self motivation for me.

I started at 210 and now I’m sitting at around 170 I lost my weight a whole ago and believed it was enough but now my goal is to hit a 8% body fat but while weight training so I’m going to be building muscle while losing the fat instead of just dieting to lose the weight. I’ll update you guys when I hopefully hit that goal.

Here are some comparison photos :)

https://imgur.com/a/GjGf4Up

submitted by /u/PubgGreatGame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAoXBq

No comments:

Post a Comment