Friday, November 22, 2019

Help with weight loss as a teenager

I am 15. I was thinking about losing weight but today was the last straw and I want to lose weight. I went to the doctor to get my check up because i turned 15. They went to weigh me and I turned out to be 165 pounds. They also took my blood pressure and I have slightly higher than normal blood pressure. Today coupled with the fact that I feel insecure about myself because I have chubby cheeks and slight man boobs makes me want to lose weight. I dont know where to start or what to do to lose weight. To preface my situation I will now tell you what I do currently. In middle school I didnt eat anything during the day but sometimes ate the school lunch. Now everyday I take something to eat at lunch in highschool like a sandwich or a torta. As for running outside I am not really secure about me running and I dont really live in a good area so i dont think I would run outside. My dad also bought a workout machine that he doesnt use it has things to work out your legs and a bar on top that you can pull. So what i am looking for here is help on what to do to lose wight and maybe dietary tips so i can lose weight. Thank you

submitted by /u/Ericzx_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KKpdws

No comments:

Post a Comment