Friday, July 3, 2020

How do you stop thinking about food?

Hi! I’m just starting on my weight loss journey and so far doing well. I’m making good decisions on what I eat and how much plus not giving into temptation especially in the shop! The only problem I’m having is that I can’t stop thinking about food. Literally thinking about when I can eat my next meal or what I can have as a (healthy) snack. I don’t want to keep snacking because even though I’m eating things like cucumber and bananas it’s still expanding my stomach and I want to be able to naturally only eat smaller portions. Sometimes I’m hungry (like right now) and other times I’m just bored. How do you curb your food thoughts?

submitted by /u/bigfootsbeard1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NVgZD7

No comments:

Post a Comment