Wednesday, July 1, 2020

NSV: Cheated on my diet without binging for the first time in 3 years!

Yesterday, my parents bought home a 4kg box of brownies. I have a really toxic relationship with food and have had binge eating disorder for ages. For some reference on how bad it is, I've gained 22kg (48lbs) In the last 6 months. I've experienced many fluctuations in my weight - large amounts of weight loss and gain but recently my BED has gotten so bad to the point that I lie about binging to my dietician because I'm embarrassed about how much I eat. I have literally eaten 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, 1 footlong sub and drank 0.5 litres of pepsi in my last really bad binge session. I've eaten upwards of 13k calories in a day. Ive been on/off dieting for the last few years (diet, binge, diet) and it's made me gain a LOT of weight. (Need to lose about 50lbs to normalize my BMI) Anyway, I saw the brownies and was like "fuck it, I'm gonna end up binging anyway". You know what I did though? I had 4 small pieces and then left it. Usually I would've had 15 small bits with a quart of milk and a grilled cheese and 50 other foods and then cried myself to sleep. I went 400 calories over my limit, and I managed to stop. Not sure why - I wasn't having a good day anyway, and I'd usually binge. Very happy with myself and looking forward to losing the weight now that I'm beginning to learn self control :)

Also sorry if the paragraph is structured weirdly, im on mobile and still really happy from the win I got yesterday

submitted by /u/Raz48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31AgoPm

No comments:

Post a Comment