Thursday, August 20, 2020

Having sex with new partners after weight loss when you hate your body

Hi all,

I've lost about 20 kilos since december 2019, from 108 kilos to about 88. I'm a 163 cm tall woman, so I'm still classified as morbidly obese on the BMI scale.

I've seen my body change a bit this year and because of my weight loss, I haven't been able to have sex for a year, because I just hate my body so much and I'm so ashamed of it. I don't know why it's harder for me to think about having sex now than it was when I was at my heaviest, but now it feels like something unsurmountable.

I miss having sex, but when I look at my body, my huge stomach and back (I have an apple shaped body), the loose skin on my inner thighs... just everything... everything is so disgusting to me and I feel like I would disgust a potential partner and I know I mentally can't handle being told I'm not sexually attractive by someone I want to have sex with.

So.. I just don't put myself out there. I'm 25 years old and single and I would like to meet someone, or at the very least have sex once in a while, but I feel completely stuck. Has anyone been through this? How did you overcome it? I know some of you might have met a long term partner, but for those of you who started having casual sex again after feeling like I do now, how did it go? Were you comfortable, were you criticized by your partner...?

Also, thank you for all the motivation, guys! :)

submitted by /u/alambiquer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31cXSMf

No comments:

Post a Comment