Friday, August 21, 2020

Help With Plateau

Hi, looking for some help with my diet. I am a male and currently weigh 195lbs. I am 5'8". I have been calorie restricting my diet since February. I have kept a log of all my consumption, and use a scale/measuring cups to ensure my count is exact. My daily calorie intake has been around 1500 calories per day. My Fitbit estimates my daily caloric burn to be 3,471 (average of the past 7 days). This high calorie burn is due to rigorous exercise.

I have increased exercise repeatedly throughout my journey, without increasing calories. For examples -- I went from doing 10 minutes a day on the treadmill at a speed of 3.8 up to now where I do 30 minutes at a constant speed of 7. I started rowing and am now able to row 500m in 2:15 seconds. I do this with a 30 second rest and do it for a half hour. My weight routine is a full body that takes me 1-1.5 hours to complete. I work intense cardio 3x per week for 30 minutes and weights 3x per week with a 10 min cardio warm up.

My weight loss just stopped since June. I cannot lose a single pound, despite busting my butt. It has become so frustrating. I still need to lose 15lbs to reach my goal weight. Why has my weight loss stopped, and what can I do to kick it back into gear?

submitted by /u/Brellan217
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34luFAB

No comments:

Post a Comment