Thursday, August 20, 2020

I just got diagnosed with PCOS yesterday, so if I want children, its time to buckle up for the ride, because today is day one, and I'm going to lose the weight!!! (Also looking for MFP friends to motivate me)

I don't expect this to get any attention, but I wanted to post this because it validates me as actually taking this seriously.

I am a 21F college student that weighs 260lbs and who works at fast food part time. Since I was young, I was always chubbier. At the age of 13 my weight spiraled out of control. I've always wanted to lose the weight but I never felt like I could. I have been prediabetic since I was 13 and its getting closer to diabetes. If I want to prevent that, and if I intend to help my PCOS so that I can have kids, I need to start NOW!

I downloaded MFP again (Lowkey I would like more friends on MFP so if you are interested, lemme know!!!) and im trying to stick to a 1400 calorie diet. I'm really scared about failing again but I want to do this! I feel a lot of motivation right now to do this and I don't want to quit! My ultimate goal is to be under 145 lbs and I know it's a lot but I can do this. Since I'm a college student the gym is free up there. So depending on how it is with current events, my goal is to head there and workout a bit.

Anyways, this post is the post thats gonna hold me accountable for my weight loss journey. It starts today and things are only going to get better from here. If anybody has advice they are willing to share, please share it!

submitted by /u/Fucitaszole
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iTkIym

No comments:

Post a Comment