Thursday, August 20, 2020

(Random vent, discussion?) Struggling to stay motivated

19 F - 190lbs - 5’8 This is talked about a lot on this sub, but I’ve been lost for a while

From September to February/March, I went from 220lbs to 190lbs. Im still at 190lbs. I’m relatively happy with my body now, but still not where I want to be. I really want to be toned and smaller.

The problem is, I’ve been out of a job, and I live with my parents. I haven’t been able to shop for myself so I’ve been fed junk food. I’ve also had quite a hard time with my mental health.

However, Im 99% sure I just got a new job. I cut ties with a lot of toxicity that was bogging me down really hard, and I’m in a very happy relationship. Things have been greatly looking up for me.

I really, desperately want to take this as an opportunity to get my health and weight loss/muscle building under control. As far as my diet, I’ve always been relatively good with figuring that out. I’m going back to my tried and true OMAD, and since I’ll have money to buy my own ingredients, I’ll be cooking healthy.

However, exercise is something I’m struggling with. Even if the gyms are open, I won’t go back with the you-know-what going on. I roller skate and swim and plan to do it much more for cardio, but I want to get on muscle building. Particularly in my hips/thighs/butt area. I adore the look of a pear shaped body with really toned thighs and abs, and I have a great start to one, proportion-wise.

I know nothing of home gym, I have minor joint issues that make home exercises really difficult. Should I buy weights? And equipment? I’m fine with taking this slow, buying things here and there to build up my home gym, and with my... other work... anything on amazon can possibly be purchased for me.

I really want to get a good education on exercise needs like I have with my diet, but I’m not sure how to go about this.

submitted by /u/byebyebunnie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FJ07i5

No comments:

Post a Comment