Thursday, August 20, 2020

Is anyone looking forward to being "visible" to men or women after weight loss?

Thats over half the reason why I am trying to lose weight. Sure, as a women I have had success on dating sites. But while on them I was always anxious that despite me not catfishing, I would still be rejected for my weight. And in my life there is a correlation of me entering abusive dating dynamics and general bad times when I am overweight/obese. The best of times in my life have been when I was 40 lbs less than what I am now (5'2" 191). So, I am trying to lose weight to get those good times in my life back again.

I am also excited to be visible to men. Ive never truly been visible. Thats to say, no men have ever looked at me or hit on me in person. Id like to know what it feels like to be a pretty woman to society, I suppose. But i am working hard trying to lose 90 or so lbs ill get to my goal!

Are you looking forward to be visible to the opposite or same sex?

submitted by /u/SnooDucks4347
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FLCzJz

No comments:

Post a Comment