Thursday, August 20, 2020

Just wondering how everyone else was doing it

Hi everybody trying to lose weight! I started my "journey" in January or February and went from 220 to 175. 33f. I have a question for every one concerning calories burned and whether or not you can still lose weight if you eat those calories back. For example I know I walk 9 miles yesterday which left me starving, is it okay to eat the calories you burned? I was on a different weight loss sub and mention that I eat the calories I burn (of course using a proven algorithm to determine how many calories are at hand). anyway, I got a ton of negative comments telling me that you're never supposed to eat the calories you burn and that I was going to gain weight. I know I could try googling it but I would rather just ask this subreddit. I originally tried not eating back the calories I burn but in a few days I just got so hungry I binged. I literally woke up at 3 in the morning and hit the fridge, 800 cal gone.I don't know I really hope someone has an answer for me because I signed up to eat 1200 calories a day not 400 after I exercise.

submitted by /u/yourscaryex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EfZZWx

No comments:

Post a Comment