Saturday, November 28, 2020

Depression & Weight loss... HELP

So this year has been rough for me, as i’m sure it has been for everyone else. November 2019 I wasn’t living at home (was away for school) and picked up a realllly bad drinking problem and that went on for about 9 months. I was moving back home from school in April and my parents had told me that they sold the house & were moving to a different city. We are currently living at my grandpas house which is horrible because everyone is stuck to their room bc he’s kind of grumpy and morbid to be around. Between the virus and the move, i completely spiralled. I’ve had depression for as long as i can remember but it’s never been this bad. In the past I would be in a depression for a few days to a week and then be okay for a bit but this has been going on for months.

Last year I was eating super clean and lost quite a bit of weight and i felt amazing. That quickly changed when what I mentioned above started happening. i’ve gained about 50-60 pounds after my alcohol and take out food binge and i feel like i’m at a dead end. Most days I can’t get out of bed... but when I do I just move over to my desk because like i said before, we’re all stuck in our rooms. I’m pretty sure most of my depression is coming from my weight gain as i’ve never been this heavy (250lbs) and it’s quite disheartening.

Please give any advice you have.

submitted by /u/viintagedawgg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mllhTG

No comments:

Post a Comment