Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The more weight I loose the more consistency it takes to loose more.

I started my weight loss in April at 116kg. It’s been 230 days and I am now 84kg. Thirty two kilograms down. But you know what’s really annoying aha is the fact that now it takes so much effort too loose weight. The 70% consistency that I was doing back in May is no longer working. I can’t afford to put anything but 100%. Because I won’t get any results if I give anything less. And it’s testing my patience. This month I only lost 2 kg and that’s the slowest it ever gone for me. I am wondering whether I will have enough motivation in me to carry on and scared that I will stop. Ideally I want to get to 65-70 kg and then start building muscle. And with this speed I am not sure when will I get there. Has anyone else experienced this? All of it becoming very very slow?

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J0MsoF

No comments:

Post a Comment