Wednesday, November 25, 2020

What does r/loseit think of FDA approved Weight loss pills.

I want to preface this by saying I didn't gain my weight from a life of poor eating decisions. I've actually always been a moderate eater and a pretty active guy, and while at the top of my normal weight range,I had decent muscle mass. Anyways near the start of covid I got really depressed, and got on some meds which made me gain a lot of weight, along with making really bad food choices which was pretty out of character for me. I'm off the meds now and doing a lot better mentally, and started on a diet which has been really easy for me so far. Only problem is, I still have another 40 lbs to lose and I wanna lose it a bit quicker than this diet will entail. Would weight loss pills be a good fit for me?

TLDR: I don't have bad eating habits, rather I gained weight due to medication and depression, doing much better and having an easy time dieting but wondering if weight loss pills would be a good fit for me (to speed things up(

submitted by /u/powderguy808
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39eNV5d

No comments:

Post a Comment