Sunday, November 29, 2020

Does exercise really hinder weight loss.

I’ve lost 43lb so far and I still have 52lbs at least to go until my final goal, I say at least because I may want to go lower.

I started working out yesterday, well I only managed 5 mins of the Chloe ting 2 week shred today and yesterday before I felt like I was going to pass out. I am so sore and very unfit.

I’ve read numerous threads about this and a lot say their weight stalled when they started exercising but they never said how long for or if they got stuck at that weight.

It’s really bothering me because, I have to lose another 17lbs to get fertility treatment.

So I’m worried that if I start working out and holding onto water weight I’m not going to get there. Obviously I want to get thinner, toned and stronger at the same time but I also need to lose the lbs.

submitted by /u/Avaxo20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qjRzRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment