Tuesday, November 24, 2020

First post. 52lb down!

Hi Loseit,

I’ve been lurking for a while and this feels like a home. It’s very encouraging seeing people on my same boat and being successful.

This February I was 307lb as a 5’10” 30 year old male. I’ve been fat my whole life. I was diagnosed with cancer and the came Covid. I felt mortal twice in a month. Thankfully right now I’m unscathed, no chemo and no Covid. But I considered if this is the life I really want. One that I’m scared of living because of my weight. One that will be Severely limited due to my weight due to health complications and I decided to do something about it.

I started fasting, starting working out 1-2 a week started March, and now as of October I started to reintroduce 3 meals a day and my weight loss has slowed down but I have not gained a lb which is very motivating.

I’m 255lb as of right now, I have not been this skinny in over 15 years. My clothing is down from 3XL to XL. People have been noticing and I am happy as I can be.

To everyone here, keep it up! We will prevail.

submitted by /u/elgrangon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/363JacR

No comments:

Post a Comment