Thursday, November 26, 2020

Starting over

Not much to say, I want to start losing weight again but I'm scared.

I've been trying all my life, but to no avail. I hit rock bottom when I lost my grandpa 2 years ago and I gained around 20 kilos in just two-three months. I did not tell anyone, I started wearing sweatpants because nothing would fit. I would cry myself to sleep everyday.

I started seeking help from dietitians and nutritionists, and I barely lost anything. One gave up on me and another told me I should seek supplements to help with my weight loss. I refused.

The last one, he basically starved me and I was okay with it because I was finally losing weight. However, I developed bulimia and stopped going.

Fast forward to now, I still need to lose 20 kilos for a start, but I'm scared. Scared to fail again, scared to develop bulimia again.

I don't know, any advice? Motivation maybe?

Thank you for reading my long post, wish you all well.

submitted by /u/pizzaablue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fzSCYF

No comments:

Post a Comment