Monday, November 23, 2020

My weight loss journey achieved by counting my Macros. (M26)

I want to share my results with everyone. I was always thick. I started lifting weights in highschool at 15. I always ate whatever and always felt big and lacked confidence in anything I wore. Did some research and decided to start counting my macros. I still did minimal cardio but continued lifting 3 days a week. Keep in mind I was always muscular I just didn’t have any definition. The hardest part has been trying to maintain this weight that I’m happy with. I have gained a bit back but still have visibility in my abdominals. At my heaviest I was 195lbs and lowest I was around 170lbs. Dexafit claims I was at 8.9% bodyfat.

My results from July 2017 to approximately May 2020.

submitted by /u/Marviiiiiie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J3gp7p

No comments:

Post a Comment