Wednesday, November 25, 2020

THANKSGIVING ANXIETY .

yeah the title says it all. im honestly just so anxious . like of course I need to participate because it’s not something I wanna be scared of my whole life .. how do I enjoy and eat while still maintaing my weight loss journey . like I’m so scared. really i know the main reason I am so scared is because there r NO calories to count off of and put in to my tracker so I’m just super scared .. same person from my moms birthday by the way. like I know I can control my self but just a lot of scary things go into thanksgiving nd i honestly don’t kno what to do with myself. even if i do good I’m gonna worry you know? really I think I jus need some reassurance of some sort or reassuring advice .

submitted by /u/jaztheperseverer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fCI4If

No comments:

Post a Comment