Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My weight loss plan for today

I want to lose weight in a healthier way - eat healthier (and a bit more), do healthy exercise (I was doing better at that. See, I lost 8 kgs in just a few weeks after my girlfriend left me - apparently she took a piece of me - just kidding, I just did not have any appetite. Anyways, my appetite is returning (thankfully) and my desire to live healthy in every way and build a positive life for myself keeps increasing.

My idea is to focus on who and what I could be in 100 days... if I make good choices for this long (good exercise, enough rest, healthy eating, etc) then I can be at my goal weight (if I lose at a rate of 1 kg per week), and not only that, maintain a good amount of my muscles (which I hope to build then), and have more energy and better health from eating well (and just taking care of myself in general).

And I'd like to do that day- by-day:

  • 🍳Will make a good breakfast (eggs, ham, bread), also make it for lunch
  • 🚴‍♂️ Cycle to the city center and back to do some work there. Total of 15 km cycling.
  • 🍌 Healthy snacks (fruit) and eat lunch
  • 🚴‍♂️ Cycle to a nearby town to cut my hair. Another 15 kilometers.
  • 🍲 Eat pumpkin soup for dinner
  • 🏊‍♀️🏃‍♂ Do cold water swimming in the evening. Run there and back. Total 8 kilometers
  • 💪 Do some yoga and strength exercise in the evening.

That is my day 1 of this 100 day journey! Will quit smoking as well btw, time to really do it! 😉

submitted by /u/Insterinvenitur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m0bAdt

No comments:

Post a Comment