Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How Restrictive Should i Be?

Hi everyone, I am a 5'9 27 year old Female. I have been working out my whole life, and have been recently into power lifting. I have always had trouble with my diet ( lover of carbs/sugar/take out, who doesn't? )

At my gym I have recently enrolled in the nutrition program. I am 199 lbs and 40 % Body Fat. Hard numbers to hear but important. Now, my trainer has got me on a plan, where I eat only clean food everyday, with one single cheat meal.

I am worried this complete change will end up in me failing. I am wanting to do a more moderate approach( which I accept will result in slower weight loss) For example, Monday for lunch i had a slice of pizza with dip but dinner was a mixed green salad with ground turkey, and apple and peanut butter ( natural)

I guess my questions is: will my flexible dieting approach work to get some of my body fat off, or should I buckle down and go the full clean eating route?

submitted by /u/kara5352
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lXFn6m

No comments:

Post a Comment