Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My weight loss journey has made me realize something.

I never chose to lose weight. There was no "ah ha!" moment. No light opened up in the clouds to pass down divine intervention. No mean comment or dirty look broke the last straw. Nothing finally "clicked". No switch was flipped. It wasn't one choice. It is a series of choices. Its choices I have to make every day. Its choices I have to make every time I walk into the kitchen. Its a choice I have to make every time someone brings junk food into work. Its a choice I have to make everytime I'm bored or sad or lonely. Its a choice I have to make everytime I think about food. Sometimes its easier to make the right choice than others. Sometimes I make the wrong choice. But as long as I keep choosing to be healthier, feel better, chase my dreams, I know I can do it. It may be an endless stream of choices that I have to make. But the good news is they are my choices to make.

submitted by /u/The_Eternal_Sun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l443c3

No comments:

Post a Comment