Monday, November 30, 2020

Fell off the wagon for the last week, time to get serious again

For the last week (thanksgiving week in US) it’s been tough staying with all my newly formed habits. Gyms closed again in my area and it’s far too cold to do any workout outside, and it’s difficult to do workouts indoors for me as walking and resistance training are huge parts of what I do, and during a week where eating a lot os tradition, it’s been tough. But I’m back today, determined to find a way to make it work until gyms open again. They say diet is 90% of weight loss and I hope that’s true because I feel like that will be easier to continue doing than working out but I suppose we’ll see. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/wlta350
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39uc9bU

No comments:

Post a Comment