Monday, November 23, 2020

Possible plateau in my calorie deficit? Need help!

Hey all, I (25M, 6'0) posted about a month ago on here about being at 195lbs for some advice on what to eat, and thanks to some helpful people on here, I wasn't eating enough of a deficit to lose weight. I took away about 300 calories out of the recommended 2,135 calories, and started seeing weight loss pretty soon throughout the month of October. Now I can gladly say I weigh 184lbs as of this morning's weigh in!

Problem I'm having now is though I've been fluctuating at 183-184 for the past two weeks, I haven't gone down past 183. I'm not sure if this is water retention or maybe I should cut more calories? I get 126g of protein a day, I do IF 16:8, and I walk 10k steps a day, while doing workouts I've found here on Reddit. I'm not sure if this counts as a plateau, but I just wanted to come on here and ask. Appreciate any help given!

submitted by /u/NoPalpitation4968
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lUQixE

No comments:

Post a Comment