Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Once you reach your goal weight, how do you know how much weight there is left to lose?

I’m 26F 5’6” and just reached my first goal of 153lbs (starting weight of 220) yet I still have a gigantic stomach (40 inch waist measurement; I look about 7/8 months pregnant with my gut hanging down of course) and a large double chin which hasn’t been reduced at all since the weight loss started.

I went to the hospital 2 days ago for a routine procedure and after the nurse had noticed I had lost 20 lbs in the past 2 months she told me to please stop losing weight and to stay at the weight that I am, yet I’m still very visibly overweight and I don’t know what my natural weight should be.

How do you know when to stop?

submitted by /u/Redditisdepressing45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/378ylFR

No comments:

Post a Comment