Thursday, November 26, 2020

This is a psychological issue

And I understand that the only one that can fix it is myself but every time I’m on a mission to lose weight and reach my goal half way there’s something in myself that starts to protest? Rebel?

I’ve lost almost 40lbs and my goal is to lose another 40. I have hit a milestone where I’ve started to wear clothes I have that didn’t fit for at least 8 years. Every time I hit this point in a weight loss journey I somehow end up failing and giving up.

This time it’s a bit different. With Omad I can really sustain that but I’m still battling with myself and not really losing weight very much because I’m giving in to this monster within that clearly doesn’t want me to succeed. I’m struggling not to eat too much when out with friends and that one extra piece of bread or a huge fill of rice that’s put in front of me. My self control is slipping. But why? Why does this always happen at this point?

I have a sort of plan to push past this point in my weight but I want to know do any of you guys have this problem and care to share any tricks or methods to calm that nasty glutton-dragon within?

submitted by /u/Loisitah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q7MfAv

No comments:

Post a Comment