Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Two major milestones and a big thank you!

I finally, FINALLY lost my 40th pound! I started my weight loss journey on 11/12/2019 at 211 pounds. I lost the first 15 through March, the next 24 since then. I’ve hovering between 171.4-172 for six weeks but Saturday morning, I finally, FINALLY broke through that plateau and weighed in at 171.0!!!

But that wasn’t even my biggest victory of the week! I started Couch to 5k in May, and the 10K trainer in September. But that six week plateau was running-related too I guess because I’ve been really struggling with the 10K trainer. I’ve had to repeat every run like 4-5 times. It’s been rough. So I had a stroke of inspiration last week that I’m gonna focus on improving my times, not my distance, so I’ve kinda been doing my own runs and not following the program this week. On a whim, I decided I would make my Saturday run a distance/endurance run instead of a speed run. Well guess what??? I made it FIVE MILES!!! I was over the moon all weekend long.

Lastly, HUGE shout out to r/loseitchallenges!!! I did every challenge this year and it’s been the single biggest contributing factor to keep going! The accountability really motivates me. Even on weeks where I didn’t lose weight or even gained half a pound, logging my weight for my team helped keep me accountable. So THANK YOU LoseItchallenges!

Here’s a pic of my progress. https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/k09e07/f2856_211_171_40_pounds_lost_one_year_november/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf First time posting on that sub and people are so gross 🤢 I’ve had to report so many creepy DMs.

submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Dance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nSwP19

No comments:

Post a Comment