Saturday, November 28, 2020

Newbie looking for weight loss inspiration/direction.

Hi all, I'm mainly a lurker but have plucked up the courage for trying this out...

I'm 25F 5'3" at 265 pounds, from Australia so did a bit of conversion aha (164cm, 120 kgs).

I've been digging through the archives but I wanted to ask in general for posts that people have found helpful, inspiring, and the like for someone in a similar range.

Working on diet is the big thing I want to get a handle on. I do physio exercises for my sciatica, and I'm able to do day to day things for chores and work from home.

I uh... diet is a problem... and strange... I grew up lacto-vegetarian because of the religious my grandmother and mother followed. The rest about that is for the raisedbynarcassists subreddit.

I really can't stomach eggs or meat or fish, so I'm vegetarian and love my dairy. I was thinking of maybe going a more Mediterranean diet? I'm not sure if Keto would be a good fit either.

I'm not looking to lose weight fast, I just want to make it sustainable, and well delicious.

submitted by /u/Hanajix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lhIipe

No comments:

Post a Comment